Terms & Condition
ATTA Inc offers free ground shipping service to the lower 48 states for all the orders. Shipping to Alaska and Hawaii has costs that are determined based on weight and location. You will be able to see the price during checkout.
Express shipping, 2-day shipping, and overnight shipping are available as well on all orders being shipped to the 50 states. We guarantee that our express shipping rate is reasonable and we do not mark it up.
Most orders are shipped the same day when the order is placed by 3:30 pm PST! All other orders are shipped the next business day. Estimated ground time varies based on your location and its proximity to where we have the part in stock. Unfortunately, ground shipping time cannot be guaranteed and all ground shipping times are estimates.
The customer must file a claim with the shipping company if goods arrive in a damaged condition. The customer must also notify ATTA INC. with pertinent information.
Sending a shipment back to ATTA INC. does not automatically give rise to a complete refund or credit. ATTA INC. may, at its sole discretion require different payment means for any shipment refused and then reshipped. It is the customers' responsibility to make all arrangements with ATTA INC. for the disposition of refused shipments.
Only reliable carriers will be chosen, such as FedEx, UPS, and US POSTAL OFFICE.
10.25% tax will be charged on all orders shipped to California addresses and all other orders are tax exempt.
Dealers or auto shops with reseller tax ID's, please contact us via email or phone 1-626-308-2996.
Warranty and Return Policy
All brand new turbos comes with a one-year unlimited mileage warranty and telephone technical support with out professional staff.
To extend your coverage up to 2 years, purchase the extended warranty service with your turbo.
90 days warranty coverage for rebuilt turbos and turbo cartridges.
The warranty details can be found below. If you need warranty assistance, or just have questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.
1. Please read the warning instructions and install the part professionally.
2. Taking apart or altering any part of the unit without manufacturer authorization will void the warranty.
3. Refund is only available when an item is returned in brand new condition and within 30 days of purchase. All other claims will result in an exchange.
4. Buyer is responsible for the shipping charges; it is not refundable in any circumstances.
5. All non-defective returns are subject to up to 25% of the restocking fee. ($50 minimum)
6. Customer must ship back the warranty item to start the warranty process.
7. We are not responsible for any shipping damage.
8. Please contact us before returning a product, package without return authorization will be rejected for warranty claim.
9. For more details on the warranty and return policy, please take the initiative to consult our company; we reserve the final interpretation.
10. You agree to the policy and terms stated on this listing by buying this item. Please do not buy if you disagree with our policy and terms.
11. 2-Year warranty service will cover up to two incidents of accidental damage, each subject to a 50% off normal service fee charge.
Limitations on Warranty
The Limited Warranty does not apply to any parts:
(a) Not used in accordance with ATTA INC. written instructions;
(b) For which no fault is found;
(c) That have been modified in any manner not specifically approved by ATTA INC;
(d) For which an inspection indicates that reasonable and proper installation and/or preventative care and maintenance has not occurred;
(e) That have been subject to damage attributable to or caused by misuse, abuse, or vandalism; mishandling, improper shipping, or other transit-related damage; acts of god or insurrection; foreign object entry; any part not supplied by ATTA INC; any repair, maintenance or service by anyone other than ATTA INC; or any other acts that are beyond ATTA INC. reasonable control;
(f) Attributable to parts not supplied by ATTA INC.
ATTA INC. expressly disclaims any and all warranties relative to the foregoing circumstances. ATTA INC. shall not be liable to Customer under any circumstances for any special, incidental or consequential damages, including without limitation, damage to or loss of property other than for products; damages incurred in installation, repair or replacement; lost profits, revenue or opportunity; loss of use; losses resulting from or related to downtime of products; the cost of replacement transportation, power, or compression; the cost of substitute products; or claims of third parties for such damages, howsoever caused, and whether based on warranty, contract, and/or tort (including negligence, strict liability or otherwise).